Well, thanks to the beauty of the super customer-service oriented airline industry, I am stuck in Newark. Which is great, because when you think of airports you want to be stuck in, I am sure almost everyone says - "Newark! of course!, My Favorite!"
Actually, I hate Newark. I hate that my connecting plane touched down right as my flight to Oslo left, despite the fact that there were 3 of us on my plane needing to get to Oslo. One poor lady was trying to get to a funeral and I felt really bad for her. I on the other hand am just angry because the best option was to wait TWENTY FOUR hours for the next flight. With all my spiffy status and the supposed availability of a worldwide network, the BEST that could be done was wait 24 hours for the next flight.
btw - I was really thrilled to see that my Oslo flight I missed got in early. Thanks for waiting.
Newark. Continental Airlines. You are on my dirt list. And dirt isn't awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment